Sims 3

Here is where you can post anything dealing with any other video games or systems not dealing with Pokémon.
White Phoenix
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
User Title: Projects Director

Sims 3

Post by White Phoenix » Fri 2011.Mar.25, 15:51

Now that I have a new laptop, I have been going over what Sims 2 and 3 have to offer and what bundles and expansions I need to get most everything. Also to see what would have the objects and meshes that could be adapted to create Pokémon objects and skins. When I looked over Sims 3 I was rather disappointed.

To me, it looks as if Sims 3 is to the games the way Avatar is to films. Lots of new features with potential, but no interesting content. No wonder. Maxis isn’t even involved, let alone Will Wright.

They should just re-do Sims/Sims 2 with the new features added and the ability to create convex and concave walls, but leave out the arrogant menus from Superstars, the non-custom nudes from Unleashed and let tattoos be un-inheritable skin art. How hard is that? Is there a copyright issue with Maxis/Will Wright? Then that needs to be resolved. Otherwise, I think I’ll hold out for Sims 4 or the equivalent from Maxis.
The only good ’bot is a dead ’bot.
Friend codes available in my profile.

Superunknown
Dark Sableye
Dark Sableye
User Title: Alive in the Superunknown.

Re: Sims 3

Post by Superunknown » Fri 2011.Sep.16, 00:58

I know this topic is six months old, but I guess since we have barely any traffic, it won't be that bad of a crime. :P

I just wanted to say that the Xbox 360 version of The Sims 3 is surprisingly very similar to the PC version. It was a much much MUCH better job than the previous Sims games that were moved to consoles.

I personally love playing The Sims 3, but after awhile I get sick of it and find something better to play. Then a few months later, I come back to it and play some more. Good game though.
Xarxes wrote:Drink. Smoke. Girls. Win.
Last.fm Account - BodyBuilding Account - Photobucket Account -
Rock Band 3 Scores

Return to “Video Games”