All internet will be CRASHED with XEvil!?

This is the chamber where you can post topics about Pokémon that don't fit in the other Pokémon forums.
White Phoenix
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
User Title: Projects Director

Re: All internet will be CRASHED with XEvil!?

Post by White Phoenix » Wed 2018.Jan.31, 02:49

So to prove it you just had to break in and spam the place, eh? I am not amused. Right now I am the only administrator, the forums have been needing work without the security problem, and I am under-qualified to fix them. I wasn’t even notified of your joining, posting, or messaging me, which would have been nice if you were really sincere about letting us know that we have a security problem, and not just showing off.

Well, now that you are here, do you have any suggestions for fixing our security problem? Is there any other reason for you to join, besides proving you can? If you don’t then I will be forced to shut down the forums. I have everything backed up so I have no qualms about doing it. All I have to do is delete them from the site. If I need to do this, I hope you are happy about destroying what little hope I have of restoring these forums. If you can do anything to help and are willing to do so. Then show me that you can do something useful. I need someone with phpBB, phpMyAdmin, and MySQL experience. I, the webmaster, and new legitimate member have a lot of work to do. We do not have time to fool with some clown hacking our site.
The only good ’bot is a dead ’bot.
Friend codes available in my profile.

Return to “General Pokémon Discussion”