This is just a little thing but

In this chamber, please only talk about the forums. Suggestions, error reporting, comments are all welcomed.
EvilLugiaXD
Shuppet
Shuppet
User Title: Siedas/Afteel Nifty

This is just a little thing but

Post by EvilLugiaXD » Tue 2017.Aug.29, 12:53

When you click on remember me before logging in it will forget you logged in after a while.

Is this just me? Also why is my name still "Darken Light" ? I thought I got a my named changed a while ago.

Other then those insufficient issues. Everything seems to be looking okay.

Wait. One more thing. Since this isn't the early 2000s anymore, can we upload image files for signatures as well? Things like imageshack no longer are free....
Come and dance with me, my little fantasy. We will rave through out the night~ ;)

White Phoenix
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
User Title: Projects Director

Re: This is just a little thing but

Post by White Phoenix » Wed 2017.Aug.30, 01:11

Welcome back.

I didn’t remember you changed your name. It shows you and Xarxes were the last ones to post and you were Darken light then. What was the name you wanted? I will fix it.

No, it’s been doing that since we upgraded. I don’t know why it’s doing it or how to fix it, but I will see what I can do. I remember seeing an extension for remembering, but I didn’t think it was needed since the forums were supposed to have that feature built-in and I have it activated. But then non-adiministrators were accessing the forums when the forums were supposed to be inaccessable, so I suppose there are some things that are not working properly yet. Now that the forums are working and mostly just need cosmetic adjustments, I am going to start reading my text books and see if I can learn how to fix these annoyances. it does set you up so all you need to do is hit the login button.

Yes, I have already created a folder for uploaded signatures. Now all I need to do is figure out how to enable members to upload to it the way they do their avatars. By the way, look in your account and select “gallery” then “Special” your avatars should be there. Oh, wait that’s right. You were one of the few members who I knew what your avatar was so I went ahead and put the one of the two I thought was the last one you used. The other one is in Special. Unless you deliberately changed to the flower. :-)
The only good ’bot is a dead ’bot.
Friend codes available in my profile.

Luke Ketchum
Webmaster
Webmaster

Re: This is just a little thing but

Post by Luke Ketchum » Sat 2017.Sep.02, 09:36

Hey there, welcome :-)

:ignore: Fascinating fact: This 'ignoring' emoticon, looks loosely like Geodude.
Catchin em' all since Pokémon Yellow / Team Instinct Lvl 35 Pokémon Go.

Friend codes:
Pokemon Shuffle Mobile: 5W85-KHGB
3DS Friend Code: 2294-9100-9201

Return to “Forums Discussion”