*sob sob*

Discuss the remakes of Generation 1 here.
marowak
Ghost New Member
Ghost New Member

*sob sob*

Post by marowak » Mon 2009.Jul.06, 17:44

this is about sad things. i caught a shiny paras in the safari zone! then i got the badge from koga and went to cinnabar island to revive my fossils and i got a Female! i didn't want a male that i got afterwards so i soft-reset and my paras was in my party. when i turned the game back on, my shiny paras named SHINYparas glitched my game AND UNDID MY SAVE! HOW IS THAT NOT THE HELL UNNATURAL? IT WAS A MissinNo IN DISGUISE! XD :confusesad: :confusesad: :confusesad: :confusesad: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: i lost my badge..... :bawling:

White Phoenix
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
User Title: Projects Director

Re: *sob sob*

Post by White Phoenix » Mon 2009.Jul.06, 21:57

Greetings and felicitations, Marowak. Sorry about your misfortune. I too lost a good pokémon and I wound up not being able to play for about three years. It sounds to me that you didn’t save between getting the shiny paras and reviving the fossils. You should always save after any significant event, even if you plan on continuing to play. Just in case something happens and you need to soft-reset. You didn’t loose your badge, you just had to win it over again. Live and learn.

Welcome to our forums.
The only good ’bot is a dead ’bot.
Friend codes available in my profile.

Return to “Fire Red and Leaf Green”